ACHAVAL RODRIGUEZ, T., DR. AV. 1550
This piece by the Argentine woman sculptor Lola Mora was inaugurated in 1903. Originally conceived for the Plaza de Mayo, it was considered unseemly at the time and was relocated to Puerto Madero.
Dolores “Lola” Mora Vega (1867-1936) — an extremely talented but controversial artist — was one of the first sculptors to have her works located in Puerto Madero.