El Cedrón began as a neighbourhood tavern in 1908, founded by Antonio Cremella. It was later bought by Manuel Cedrón and changed its name, and in 1966 it was relaunched as pizzería. The finishing touch to the pizzas is in a dressing with a secret recipe, which has something of provencal sauce about it. Other dishes are also available.
Speciality: deep-pan pizza