In 1943 the Italian Don José Pipián bought part of that is the current restaurant. Twenty years later he took an extended holiday in his homeland and when he came back a year later, he discovered that his children had bought the neighbouring unit without telling him. They joined the two units and transformed the place into the large pizzeria that still exists today. The family left the reins 1992, but its gastronomic legacy remains intact. The pizza is served media masa, best accompanied with ice-cold beer. The empanadas and desserts are also recommended.
Speciality: traditional Buenos Aires media masa pizza